About SHAREit For PC Windows 8
SHAREit had been popular among smartphone users as a good file transfer app. SHAREit is one of file sharing/ transferring apps that lets you share and transfer photos, documents, folders, etc. SHAREit was developed by Paradox- a Chinese company, in the year 2012. Using SHAREit for PC Windows 8, phones, tablets, etc, you can transfer files very conveniently as it transfers files quite fast. The app is free and does not charge any money to transfer a file no matter how large the file is.
Main Features Of SHAREit
Being one of the best and widely used file-transferring app, it has many features that are listed below.
- It has no network restrictions. This means you can receive and send files using Bluetooth or WiFi. If you are connected to the internet, you can still use SHAREit, since it doesn’t necessarily require an internet connection.
- This app enhances the speed of sharing files. It is almost 40 times faster at transferring files as compared to Bluetooth.
- It doesn’t compress the files to be shared. The original file is shared as it is.
- You can even share installed apps using SHAREit.
- SHAREit supports files of almost all formats.
- Whether it is a smartphone, tablet, or PC, you can use SHAREit app on any device. Even within smartphones, SHAREit supports all operating systems, like iOS, android, windows, etc.
- It now also breaks a huge file into parts and then streams them.
- The newer feature of SHAREit lets you share one file with as many as 5 people at the same time.
- SHAREit also allows sharing files from computer to phones and vice-versa.
- SHAREit supports about 39 languages from all around the globe.
- You can even transfer data from an old phone to your new phone using the “phone replicate” option.
How SHAREit app works for PC Windows 8
Once you have downloaded SHAREit for PC Windows 8, you will see the icon of it on your home screen. You have to open the app on your computer and create a connection. Also, it is worthy to note that if you want SHAREit on your PC, make sure you have an android emulator. If you want to transfer a file from your computer to a smartphone or another computer, both devices need to have SHAREit. When you decide to share a file, your computer will automatically search for connections. When it identifies a secure connection, transfer of files starts.
To download SHAREit for your PC Windows 8, click here.