WhatsApp is undoubtedly the most familiar and sought after instant messaging apps with most of the people all across the world using it to connect with their friends and family almost regularly. While WhatsApp lets you send messages, audios, videos, and images instantly, there are times when you might need to send a message or image to someone at a scheduled time. Be it a birthday message, a reminder for someone, or any specific message that needs to be delivered at a specific time, WhatsApp basically doesn’t allow you to schedule your messages, which is why people have been searching for ways to schedule WhatsApp messages.
If you’re one of them, the good news is that there are some apps on the Google Play Store that can help you schedule WhatsApp messages in your Android device. These applications not only help to schedule the text messages for WhatsApp but they also can schedule the videos and images as well. The best part about these applications is they are available for both rooted and unrooted Android smartphones, which is very helpful for people who are not ready to root their phones.
Apps that can help you schedule WhatsApp messages
For rooted Android devices
WhatsApp message scheduler
This is one of the best mobile application to schedule WhatsApp messages on an Android device that is rooted. Here are the steps to use this app to schedule WhatsApp messages.
- The first thing that you need to do before you install this app is to root your Android device so that you get complete access to your smartphone.
- Next step requires you to download the app and install it on your device.
- Once you are done installing the app, you need to open it and grant it Superuser Permission to go forward.
- After granting permission, all you need to do is just click on the pending messages and then select the contact or the group you want to schedule your messages for and then set the time and date of the delivery.
- Once you complete it, click on add, and there you have it. Your message will be scheduled to be delivered.
For unrooted Android devices
Scheduler for WhatsApp
This application allows you to schedule your messages in WhatsApp without you needing to root your device. Here are the steps to use this app.
- The first thing is, you need to download the Scheduler for WhatsApp app from Google Play Store and install it in your device.
- Once installed, you need to open the app which will lead to the app asking you to enable the Accessibility settings to schedule your messages, click on OK.
- After enabling the accessibility of the app, you need to click on the + present at the bottom right corner of the screen to create a scheduled message.
- Once you do that, you will be directed to a new page by the app where you can select the recipient, time, and frequency of your message.
- After selecting them you need to add your message and its good to go.
SQEDit Scheduling App
This is probably the most highly rated scheduling app present in the Google Play Store with ratings of 4.2. The SQEDit Scheduling App not only allows you to schedule WhatsApp messages but also SMS and emails as well. Here are the steps to use this app.
- First of all, you need to download the SQEDit Scheduling App from the Google Play Store and install it in your device.
- Once installed you need to open the app and create an account by either using Facebook of your email id.
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you can find all the scheduling options. Here you need to click on the WhatsApp icon to continue.
- Once you select WhatsApp, you need to select the contact, time, and the date with the message to schedule the message.
- After filling everything, click on schedule present in the top right corner and you will have your message scheduled.
These are some of the best mobile applications to schedule WhatsApp messages in your Android device.