Quicktime for Windows: Movie watching is always fun especially when you are watching it through a proper media player and uninterruptedly. Quicktime is such an extensible multimedia framework developed by the American tech conglomerate Apple Inc. which enhances your movie watching experience by multiple times. Not only that, Quicktime is capable of playing various formats of digital video, sound, picture, panoramic images, and interactivity. Now let’s dig in to our actual matter of concern i.e. how we can easily play Quicktime for Windows with ease.
But, the problem is as Quicktime is a direct product of Apple, it is not officially for the Windows PC, especially on those desktops or laptops which run on Windows 8 or Windows 10.So to come to your rescue, as always, we, in this article, will discuss about how to download Quicktime for Windows. We have vividly described the steps with proper steps, screen shots and videos how to run Quicktime for Winodws PC. But before move on to the in-depth procedures, let find out what Quicktime offers to its users, why we should download Quicktime for Windows desktop or laptop. Check out below:
Quicktime for Windows Features
- Quicktime is capable of to play videos recorded on your mobile phone or even on your digital camera.
- Quicktime comes with a very simple UI, sleek design and easy-to-use controls. The clean and uncluttered interface of the player never disturbs the user and the features like speed up the movie to 1X,2X or even 3X times make the movie watching experience more enjoyable.
- This amazing video player from the house of Apple offers various advanced video technology like it comes with an advanced video compression technology dubbed as H.264 to deliver brilliant, sharp HD video using less bandwidth and storage.
- Quicktime offers more flexibility to the users with the file format. Like, by the virtue of QuickTime 7 Pro, a user can convert his/her files to different formats and record and edit their work.
- This awesome media player allows the users to stream the media files directly from the internet.
- Quicktime can play videos of different formats such as 3GPP, 3GPP2, MPEG-4 video, AAC audio & Instant-On media files.
- When it comes to the sound management, this flagship video player of Apple allows the users to control bass, treble, balance and features multi-channel audio playback.
- You can watch movie, TV shows or cartoons using VR and even can save it as your favorites.
Also Read: Snapchat Login Online
Download Quicktime for Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
To download Quicktime for Windows PC especially to those which run on Windows Vista, XP, 7 or 8 is very easy. We have provided the official link to directly download Quicktime from the Apple’s website to your PC. So check out below the detailed method to download Quicktime on Windows PC:
Step 1: Visit to the official website of Apple and search “Quicktime for Windows” or else click on the below given link to directly enter to your desired section
Step 2: Now, download the installer file by clicking on the “Download Now” option. As soon as you click on the option, the download process will start automatically.
Step 3: After that, when the file has been downloaded completely to your PC, run or better execute the installer file.
Step 4: In the next step start the installation process. It will take a minute or two; so keep your patience.
Step 5: As soon as the installation process gets completed, open the Quicktime application from the shortcut file created on your desktop or using Windows search. You can also open Quicktime by opening the .MOV file with associated with QuickTime. As soon as open any one of the file, the video player will be opened automatically.
So these are the easy steps by which you can download and run Quicktime for Windows PC.
Read it Right Now: KIK for PC Free Download
Quicktime for Mac: How to Guide
As Quicktime is a direct product of Apple, to download this magnificent video player application on your Mac PC just visit to the iTunes and search Quicktime. Else you can click on the below given link which will take you directly to the website from where you can download Quicktime for Mac.
Download Quicktime for Windows 10
We already have discussed about how to download Quicktime on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista but if you use the latest Windows 10 on your PC, this is the perfect guide for you. Downloading Quicktime for Windows 10 is a bit difficult, as there is no such way to download directly from the Apple’s app store. But don’t worry friends, as we have provided solutions of such difficulties in our previous articles, we will help you out this time also. We will recommend you to visit the below given website link to know the exact process of how to download Quicktime for Windows 10.
We have also provided a YouTube link so that you don’t face any difficulty while going through the steps. If you follow the steps and watch the video, it will be crystal clear for you to how to run Quicktime on Windows 10 PC. Below is the YouTube video:
Best Alternatives of Quicktime
Though Quicktime is a superb video playing application but if you get bored of this Apple’s flagship video player and want to try your hands on other video players here is the list of best alternatives of Quicktime for you:
- VLC media player
Can’t Miss it: iMessage for Windows OS
Hopefully, this tutorial on Quicktime for Windows has helped you a lot to get the insight about the method to run this awesome video player on your Windows desktop or laptop. If you have any doubts about the process or the steps we described above, feel free to ask your queries on the below given comments section. We assure you a quick reply will await for you.