BlueStacks Android emulator is free and popular Windows app and can run popular apps and games like WhatsApp messenger and Candy Crush Saga while you work in Microsoft Office in another window. It requires 2GB of RAM and 9GB of disk space. There are several Android emulators in web and those also can be downloaded for free. Other Android emulators are Bluestacks App Player, YouWave, Nox App Player, Android and much more. BlueStacks does not use a lot of Rams which helps in installations and uses it in a better way.
Honestly, this software doesn’t turn the Windows or Mac operating system in Android but it uses a virtual Window over Windows to run Android on your PC and you can anytime navigate between Windows and Android. So, whenever you open the App Player on your PC, it will let you experience the full Android environment.
Bluestacks is a software company that produces the Bluestacks App Player and GameTop. These are the two very popular products produced by Bluestacks.
BlueStacks was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of the mobile ecosystem. Today more than 130 million people around the world use their App Player product to run mobile apps and games on bigger screens using our patented Layercake technology. On the advertiser side they have a unique platform that combines digital and traditional advertising channels to maximize both in a way no one has done before.
Features of Bluestacks you should know about
Before you decide to download the software and all that it includes, it is necessary that you make an informed choice. Therefore, you should know about all of this software’s features before you decide to press that download button in haste.
The Bluestacks software does all of the following mentioned things:
- Syncing apps between your phone and the windows app via cloud connect app.
- Run mobile apps faster and you can see full and bigger screen on Windows and Mac.
- A unique platform that combines digital and traditional advertising channels in a way no one has done before.
- Biggest catalog of apps and games, Saves battery by running and playing apps on it.
- Share files from PC and Mac onto mobile like posting photos on Instagram from your computer.
- Feel the best experience with this app and enjoy the apps.
- Merges your windows or OSX and Android on a single desktop. Apart from this you can use Bluestacks on windows and broadcast your live video through BIGO LIVE for PC.
For a few months ago, it was completely free to use but now after installing the software you can use it free (or not) for a few days and after that it will ask you to pay $2/month. Additionally, if you still want to use it free, it will force you to install its one sponsored app every day.
How to download Bluestacks for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
There are several websites provide the facilities to download this software but they include some additional software programs with it. So, it is preferable that you choose the most professional and easy way to download BlueStacks App Player on your Windows computer for free.
Just follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll be sorted.
- First of all, visit the official website of BlueStacks and Click on the Download button.
- Now, it will prompt to click on Save to start downloading this approx 10 MB file. So, after the App Player setup downloaded, run the setup to install on your computer. Now, In its first installation screen click on Continue as shown in the photo below.
- After continuing this installation, you’ll see the next screen to enable some important features by tick them and then Click on Install as in the following picture.
- Now, it will start installing and copying files as given in the following image.
- At last, after the installation will complete, it will automatically start to download runtime data. It may take some time according to your RAM and then after verifying dependencies, the process will be finished.
- Now, you can use the BlueStacks App Player on your Windows computer.
How to install Bluestacks for Macbooks
In order to download the App Player, just follow the simple steps given below and you’ll be good to go.
- First, you need to download the .exe file from the Official Site the setup pops up automatically and click on save button.
- If setup doesn’t pop then you can click on restart the download.
- The download had started and waits till it is downloaded completely.
- Open the .exe file and start installing the setup.
- This process takes time for installing nearly 15 to 20 mins.
- During this process, BlueStacks tell you it runs best with App Store Access and Application Communications enabled.
- It’s your wish to keep it or not. If you don’t want then you can uncheck those options.
- The installing is completed.
How safe is it to download?
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. It’s not a virus or anything else. From my side, it is completely risk-free and you can use it freely. However, Bluestacks can enable you sync information from your Android phone to the devices onto your are using Bluestacks. So, you should be careful about is that the install Bluestacks only on the device you own.
Liked the article? If yes, do share your opinions in the comment section below. If now, tell us why you disapprove. Honest feedback is always appreciated!