Huawei has witnessed a great success in the Indian market. Phones that have been launched in the last two years have been carefully priced to be able to compete with other popular brands in India. Just like all the other smartphones from the brand that justified their price, people have shown high expectations from Huawei Honor 7X. Huawei Honor 7X is the latest edition belonging to the Honor X series. The Global President of Honor recently told in an interview that Honor 7x will be launched in India in the month of December. He claims that the phone has amazing specifications and it is priced such that no other brand would be able to launch a smartphone like it in that price range. Without any further ado, let’s take a look at the features that this phone will be flaunting.
Specifications of Honor 7X
- Huawei Honor 7X has been launched in China in October 2017.
- This phone has a battery capacity of 3340mAh and is non-removable.
- It has a 5.93 inches screen with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels, which is really good.
- The hardware used is HiSilicon Kirin 659 and a 1.7GHz octa-core processor.
- The operating system is Android 7.
- This phone comes with a 4Gb of RAM and 32/64/128 GB of internal storage. The storage is expandable till 256GB using a microSD card.
- The phone has a 16-megapixel primary (rear) camera with a +2 for the dual rear camera with flash. The secondary (front) camera is of 8-megapixel. The rear camera can take the panorama, HDR, and has the features of geo-tagging and touch focus.
- It is a hybrid dual sim phone.
- The colors in which the phone is available are- Blue, black, and gold.
- The phone costs 1,299 yuan in China which is equivalent to Rs 12,700. The 64GB phone comes for 1,699 yuan which is equivalent to Rs 16,600. And the 128GB phone costs 1,999 yuan which would convert to around Rs 19,500.
Features In a Nutshell
|Dimensions||156.50 x 75.30 x 7.60|
|Screen Size||5.93 inches|
|Battery Capacity||3340 mAh non-removable battery|
|Operating System||Android 7|
|Processor||1.7GHz octa-core, HiSilicon Kirin 659|
|Internal Storage||32 GB/ 64 GB/ 128 GB|
|Expandable Storage||256 Gb using microSD card|
|Rear Camera||16 megapixel, +2 megapixel dual rear camera|
|Front Camera||8 megapixel|
|SIM||dual hybrid nano sim|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes; rear mounted|
|Colors||blue, black, and gold|
Since this phone has not yet been launched, the features that have been mentioned above might not be 100% correct. Unlike Honor 8, that has a fragile glass back, this phone has a very strong metal body that makes it sturdy. What’s good about the phone is its resolution. However, the pixels per inch has not yet been known. There’s an estimation that it might be around 407 PPI. This phone is slightly bigger than Huawei Honor 9i- which is just 0.3 inches.
While the prices are just an assumption, it will cost close to the Chinese price. The phone has to be launched in order to be able to talk about the phone, its features and price more confidently. Since the company is trying to boost its sales and popularity in the Indian subcontinent, it seems like the phone will justify its price with good features.