Ads on YouTube are like over-friendly neighbors who force you into conversations when you’re really immersed in something exciting. They eat up your valuable time as well as your expensive data. Also, they kill your patience when you really want to watch the newly released trailer of your favorite actor’s movie! So, how do you watch youtube without ads? The process is simple. You need to download an app called “Cygery AdSkip for Youtube”.
The old methods of ad blocking is outdated now, that you cannot block just the ads without getting the videos blocked. The only thing you can do is to root your phone or subscribe to Google Play Music or YouTube Red. Also, you can try installing Xposed Framework which is just going to be complicated and messy. Downloading Cygery AdSkip for YouTube can be done in a few simple steps.
Steps to be followed
- Go to “settings” on your phone, select “security” and then enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Download XDA Labs app
- XDA Labs app is an app that will help you install other apps like Cygery AdSkip for Youtube easily.
- Create an account using Google+ or sign in using already existing XDA account.
- Click on “Register” and then agree to the terms and conditions of XDA Labs by clicking on “Continue.”
- Go to the “apps” tab in XDA Labs and search for Cygery AdSkip for Youtube.
- Once you get it, press the “download” button.
- Click on “install” when the android interface comes up on the screen.
- Once the app is installed, click on “OK” for the message that will pop up on your screen which is to enable its accessibility service.
- Enable the accessibility for Cygery AdSkip for Youtube from your settings .
- Open the app and enable adskip and disable “mute audio during ad” setting since it can cause slight delays in ad detection by the app.
- If you keep the mute audio duirng ad option enabled, then you won’t even know when the ad plays.
- Enjoy watching Youtube videos without waiting to skip ads because Cygery AdSkip for Youtube do the work for you.
Also read New updates on Youtube