Transferring files from one device to another can be a complicated process, especially when you have no time to waste over it. All you may need is to transfer a photograph from your phone to your PC and you have to deal will connecting cables which are annoying. Bluetooth is not always a great option since larger files will take ages to completely get transferred. This is why you should consider downloading shareit for pc windows 10.
Shareit for PC windows 10 can be downloaded from the internet and installed in your pc, which will make your file transfers easier and faster. It neither requires any cables nor the internet to function. The best thing about using Shareit is the fact that it’s really fast and convenient. Now you can transfer those movies from your pc to your phone within seconds before you catch that flight.
What are the main features of Shareit?
- The most important feature of Shareit app is its ability to transfer huge files.
- Also, Shareit does its work really fast, without making you wait for a long time like bluetooth file transfers.
- Shareit saves time, which means it saves your precious battery as well.
- Shareit uses WiFi but you don’t really need an internet connection to connect two devices through WiFi, you just need to make sure that the devices are within the same area range.
- The app can share files of various formats for music, videos, and important document files. These formats include MP3, WAV, WMV, MKV, AVI, MP4, FLV, GIF, JPEG, DOC and Excel files.
- You can transfer files between maximum 5 devices, making it easier and faster for file transfers within a group.
- Shareit works on android phones, tablets, iphone, ipad, and also on Windows Pcs.
- The app is free of cost and it doesn’t require internet connection which means that you don’t need to spend a single penny on speedy file transfers.
How does Shareit works for windows 10?
Shareit was launched in China, in the year 2012 and it’s now available in 39 languages including English, French, Arabic, and Spanish. As of July 2017, Shareit has over 1 billion users worldwide! This extremely popular file sharing app works pretty simple.
Even though you can share files within a group of 5 devices at a time, let’s consider two devices for now. First of all, you need to have both the devices not very far from each other regardless of what device it is. It can be two phones, a phone and a laptop, two laptops, or tablets, and so on. You don’t need any internet connections to transfer files through the Shareit app. However, on a windows pc, that means on a desktop, you need to have a WiFi LAN card or a WiFi adapter inorder to share files using Shareit.
Once of the devices which has to send the files will be the “Sender” and the device which is supposed to receive the files will be the “receiver.” Once both the devices discover each other within the area range, the sender simply needs to click on the receiver to share the files. One of the devices creates a WiFi spot and the other device connects to it, forming a local internet connection like WiFi Direct. This helps in the transfer of the files.
How to downlaod and use shareit for pc windows 10?
If you’re using a laptop with windows 10, it’s just like how you use Shareit on your mobile phone or tablet since it uses WiFi hotspot for the file transfer. However, if you’re using a desktop with windows 10, it is important that you have a WiFi LAN card or WiFi adapter to transfer files using the shareit app.