Backup Android to PC in easy steps: The idea of having a backup of all the data of your Android Phone is as good as having a magic wand that protects your life from falling apart. In case you lose your phone, or the phone crashes suddenly, without any possible cause, you are sure to lose all your data.There are several ways wherein one can save his valuable photos, videos and contacts which can be taken as backup from Android to PC. There are applications, especially cloud storage facilities that allows you to save your android app in the storage app so that you can access the data from anywhere by simply logging into your online account. However, there are certain data that require manual backup. Taking Backup of Android to PC can be done in the easiest manner through the procedure. In order to do so, follow the following quick and easy steps to learn how to backup Android to PC easily in about 5 to 7 minutes:
Step by Step Guide to Backup Android to PC (Windows 10/8.1/7)
- Firstly, in order to backup media files to your computer, just connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- After connecting the smartphone to the PC/Laptop you will have to click on the ‘My computer’s option post connecting your phone.
- After the connection has been established, you will need to copy and transfer all the files from the storage card of your phone to your PC.
- Once the transfer is complete, you can safely unplug your device from the PC. There will be an option to safely unplug the device and only after clicking on the option you must stop the process. Doing this ensures the safety of both the devices you linked a few minutes ago.
Must Read: Eternity Warriors for PC
Backing up your Android files to PC- Always Remember these Before Do It
In order to back up the app data of your android device to your PC, you will be requiring an external application to help you transfer the data to your PC. There are several apps that allow you to transfer data from device to PC; some of them are Android Assistant, Phone Transfer, Helium and Titanium Backup. This entire procedure makes the backup android to PC relatively easier and quicker.
There are numerous benefits of phone transfer as well. Phone Transfer allows you to transfer all your data, including SMS, Call Logs playlists and so on, to your PC or another device. It involves merely three simple steps:
- Install Phone Transfer on your PC and run the program. From among several options, select the one that says ‘Back up your phone’.
- Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable. The program will automatically detect your device and you will be able to see all your data on the PC.
- Select ‘Start Copy’ to back up the entire phone data or, you can copy each item one at a time.
This will save all of your device data directly from Android to your PC within no time at all. As easy as it is to take backup android to PC using this application, restoring the data in another device or the same device is equally easy. Just select ‘Restore from backups’ on the app’s homepage and click on the icon which says ‘Start Copy’.
Similar Read: Earn Money from Android Smartphone
Backup files from Android to PC using Android Assistant
Similar to Phone Transfer, Android Assistant too is a great app to store, backup and restores android device data. Follow these quick steps to find your data securely backed up and easily restore it whenever you want:
- Install and run “Android Assistant” on your PC.
- Connect your android device to your PC with the help of USB cable. Once Android Assistant detects your device, the app will take a couple of minutes to analyze the messages and item ready to transfer.
- To backup android to PC where in you wish to backup all your messages, go to SMS – Import/Export. From there, select “Export all messages to computer”.
- Select a disk on which you would want to save your data and start transferring. This will make backup android to PC very conveniently and quickly.
Android Assistant helps to backup all your files and application information that are stored on your device with a one simple click. It is easily downloadable for PC and has a version that works with Mac OS too. Android Assistant also allows rooting access your phone, converts media files to be compatible with android and also helps your sort out your contacts. It is a great application and is useful or iTunes users too.
Can’t Miss: Candy Crush for PC
Backing up of data has become an important part of using smartphones and advanced technology. More and more people today are realizing the usefulness of backing up important details. Backing up is not only restricted to images and contacts about also a lot of business plans and strategies too. Losing on important and useful details can indeed turn out irrecoverable loss owing to the energy in terms of time and efforts which goes into preparing important documents. Since everything is gradually becoming digital, owing to remarkable progress in the technological field all over the world, losing even one minute piece of information from your phone can be a matter of life and death.
The importance of having a backup is ever increasing and more and more people are looking out for ways to backup android to PC. Moreover, since we are so used to having everything delivered to us on our phones, backup is a must routine for everyone who makes use of their phones for everything including work and otherwise. Having a backup of your data on your device itself is important, but one should also backup android to PC in case of emergency requirement.